FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY
KHOSHBIN GROUP Farms employ full-time, separate and
dedicated Food Safety, Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams.
environmental swabbing at more than 600 food contact and non-food contact
• Intensive pest monitoring and prevention program with
inspections twice a week. Dedicated pest control staff supported by a
• All employees undergo extensive food safety training with
mandatory compliance initiatives.
• Hand sanitizers, foot baths and other measures
incorporated into all ready-to-eat areas.
• Credentialed, full-time sanitarian on staff.
• Master sanitization schedule including foaming, dry
cleaning techniques and dry ice blasters throughout all facilities, supported
by dedicated plant-specific teams.
• Outreach program invites university professors, industry
food safety experts, technical consultants and microbiologists to review our
food safety procedures.
• All products undergo a test, hold and release program
ensuring compliance with specifications.
• Upgraded, custom-designed Statistical Process Control
system features automatic rejection of out-of-spec product.
• Strategically partnered with pasteurization equipment
experts to implement new pistachio pasteurization technology.
• 100% allergen separation between pistachios and almonds.
• All flavored
products are tested weekly against sensory benchm arks.
• All facilities are
staffed with full-time and dedicated Quality Control personnel.
• Each manufacturing process is supervised by Quality
• All facilities
BRC-certified through TUV NORD Group annually.
• All facilities HACCP-certified through TUV NORD Group
• All facilities certified to Processing-with-HACCP
standards by Primus Labs annually.